Sunday 12 June 2016

Golly Gosh!

Hello there bloggers!

Wow it has been a month since my last posting ... naughty me!  Well in my defence (lol) my computer gave up on me so I had to wait til I could get another one!  So ... here I am ... back again to torment and annoy lol

James is now home from Uni for the summer holidays!  The gang is back together again! :D

Yesterday was Cara's 6th Birthday :D She had a brilliant day!  Tomorrow we will have a party in a Kiddies adventure soft ball playground!  That will be fun :D 


I haven't done much cross stitch or sewing other than gifts or things the kiddies have asked for!!  I am in the process of finishing off teacher gifts and I did a few cushions as a birthday present!  I am going to use the covers I did as a practise for my own sofa!  They don't look too bad lol

Practice Cushion
Penguin Cushion for Conor
Apple Cushion
The children also decided they wanted to learn to play Tennis!

So off we went to the Omagh Lawn Tennis Club!

James booked a court for us for an hour on Friday and we had such great fun!!

Katie, Cara and Mark


Well, I must get back to making the teachers end of school year gifts!  The school Summer Holidays start on 30th June!!  Eeeek not much time left lol

Have fun and see you all soon!

Bye for now
Heather
xoxox

16 comments:

  1. I like your apple cushion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cushions!!! Wow your schools end late! Almost all the kids are out for the summer here in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wow that's early summer holidays lol!!

      Delete
  3. Good to know you're around and nice cushions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Cara. Your cushions look great.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both apple & penguin cushions are really sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Cara! Great job on the cushions. Your machine must be red hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Justine!! My machine wants it's holidays lol!

      Delete
  7. Happy to hear from you. I know how hectic life can be. I enjoy hearing about your children and their adventures.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hectic life and tired mummy lol!! Thank you :D

      Delete
  8. Such a sweet post.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you give me some suggestion through by your post.Thanks.
    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete